Okay, I know I’m writing this pretty late. 29 Rooms in Brooklyn has been over since September 10. If you didn’t get to experience it, then I strongly suggest setting an alarm for tickets next year. But if you’re in Lose Angeles … then you’re in luck! Tickets have just gone on sale for the extended dates of December 14-17. What are you waiting for…. buy them NOW. 29 Rooms LA
Here are some tips:
- By tickets immediately when they go on sale
- Arrive EARLY. Although the line to check tickets and get inside moves quickly, there is way too much too see in your allotted time slot. Sadly, my sisters and I did not get to experience all the rooms.
- Pick your lines. I’m pretty sure you won’t get to see it all. Make sure that you don’t waste time in rooms you didn’t care for too much — just to get a mediocre boomerang.
- Everything is amazing. There is not ONE thing that you can’t touch and interact with. Sometimes you need to put the camera down and enjoy them.
- Building on #4, keep your camera handy though. There are photo-ops everywhere.
- There are also celebrities everywhere. Keep your eyes peeled.
- Be considerate of others. Everyone has to wait in the same line as you do — time is limited in each room, so grab your pics quick. Remember that the people behind you want to hurry up and go to the next one too.
- All you will be doing is standing/walking. Try and be comfortable.
- There are some freebies. Have some room in your purse/pocket.
- Have fun.
because I couldn’t bring myself to leave the list at 9.
Below are pics of my experience. You’ll definitely catch me there next year!
Creative Director Crush – Piera Luisa
All Business for the ‘gram.
When you’re Trash… but still kinda cute.
One thought on “29 Rooms by Refinery 29”